Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

Monday night Toby and I were fast asleep by about 8.30pm - jet lag obviously.  Tuesday night was Cubs night and I had the coming in activity.  We played outside as it was quite nice, if windy.  The main activity was bush survival and how to make a fire.  The sixes all made fires outside.  They loved it.

On the way home yesterday my bike broke.  Properly.  Pieces came off and everything.  I think a new bike is required.  Mike says we can rebuild it, but I am not convinced.  Looks terminal to me.  On the way home from Cubs Toby and I drove to where my bike broke and I found some pieces on the road.  Mike says I haven't found it all though.  Oh well.

Today Toby is off to Scots College with his friend Jack for the day.  It is "take a friend to Scots College" day.  I hope he has fun!

Karate tonight.  And I drove in so I can get there ok.

Phew!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment