Friday, November 18, 2011

The Thursday with lovely weather

Hi,

Although the forecast indicates this lovely weather is going to end, this morning is gorgeous.  I wish all Fridays were this lovely.  And yesterday was beautiful.

I took the bus in for the first time in ages.  Timetable unchanged.  Yay!

I met Aidan for a cup of tea before her meeting and enjoyed a good catch up.

Catching the bus home yesterday was painless, but I refuse to believe public transport has improved and look forward to buying a new bike this weekend.

Once home, I changed into shorts - it was that warm!  I did some housework (to clear my weekend for quality Mike time) and wee Tom came to stay for a few hours while his parents rushed around with social tasks before a wedding this weekend.

Jupiter looked brilliant last night.  The clear skies and lack of a full moon showed how magnificent Jupiter is at the moment.

We're off to Vivienne and John's place for takeaways tonight I believe!  Yay!  No cooking.

Swimming tomorrow.  And a thanksgiving lunch with the Tabors.  Sunday is free, free, free!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment