Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

What a lovely day it was on Tuesday.  Hard to believe as I type this on Wednesday morning, looking out at grey skies and galeforce winds - again.  But perfect timing for the good weather because we had a night on our bikes for Cubs last night.  We met at Karori Park and had a lot of fun riding around, finding different stations and doing clues and activities at each one.  Apparently like The Amazing Race (which I think I saw one episode once at Karen and Scott's house many years ago).

I was at Station 1 and spent a lot of time waiting and enjoying the sunshine.  Once the sun dropped behind the hills and it got cold, I was wishing it was over.  Brrrr.

Good fun!  Had a good sleep afterwards.  Toby rode his bike well and it tuckered him out I think.

Have a great day!  If you're in Wellington, hold on to something!  Heheheheh - must be dog night, eh Vivienne?

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment