Monday, November 21, 2011

The weekend with Mike and nothing else on

Hi,

What a fantastic weekend!  Toby had his first school dance on Friday evening and I went to Vivienne and John's with Sally for takeaway.  7pm Vivienne took me back to collect Toby from school and it turned out my sneaky son had gone home with a friend.  Fortunately I guessed correctly and found him.  And subsequently left him there for dinner.

Oh well.  We had lovely Indian takeaway with Vivienne, John, Benjamin, Sally, Andrew and Mike's parents.  Oh, and Ramble!  Perhaps if I'd reminded Toby that Ramble was there, I might have lured him successfully.  When I did get Toby and we were back to take Sally and Andrew home, Toby was treated to Ramble tricks and I think Toby is quite taken with Ramble.

Home to bed after dropping Sally and Andrew home and after a few hours sleep, Mike got home!  Yay!.  He was up early to meet his parents at the ferry terminal as they were leaving.  Then he got us Maccas for brekkie and then we were off swimming.  Toby did well swimming I thought.

Then into town with Andrew for lunch with the Tabors.  This was to celebrate thanksgiving.  Well, I am very thankful that wee Toby met Duncan and Emerson in their first class at Wadestown.  Heheheh.  We ate lunch at Macs Brewery.

Then bike shopping for me.  Eventually I found the bike I wanted and now I am the proud owner of a GT Avalanche 2.  We dropped Toby off at a sleepover at Alex's house (ta Yingjie) and then took Andrew's bike into the workshop at Karori as it was making graunching noises in the bottom bracket.

We went out for dinner with Sally and Andrew to Cobar in Eastbourne and sat outside watching the sun set over a brilliant Wellington.  Gorgeous.

Mike and I had a lovely Saturday night together without wee Toby.  Good catch up time.

Sunday Toby arrived and we pottered around before lunch at Tawa.  Mike caught up with people there.  Then home to sort out stuff before Mike caught up with Vivienne.  Shopping.  Packing for the week back in Sydney for Mike.

All in all a great weekend.  Back to routine today.  The weather is awful.  Yuck.  Going to be a yucky first ride down the hill on my new bike.

Have a fabulous week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment