Monday, December 10, 2018

The Friday with lunch with Carl; the weekend where I missed the work do.

Hi,

I caught up with Carl again for lunch on Friday.  We went to The Lab.  I have an Earth Bowl - pretty good.

The Lab for lunch with Carl


I like The Lab's iced lattes - so long as I  remember to stop them adding a caramel shot 

So cute!  This was from a few years back and popped up on my Photo feed

Machete iced latte with Victor


I also caught up with Victor over an iced latte at Machete.  Mmmm.

Weekend was busy - got a few things done.  Some Christmas shopping.  Put up more Christmas lights outside.  Made Toby very happy.

Piked from the work Christmas party.  I never do well at going to social things once I am in the comfort of my house.  And with Mike not going, when I did my usual "Do we have to go?", his response was "No".  Hahahah.  So I stayed home.

We have to tidy a few things around the house - ok - mainly Toby's room.  It's not actually habitable for humans.  If we're really putting my sister and her husband in there, we need an intervention.

I think Mike, Toby and I will be in a tent.  Tyler and Abby will be in Jase's room.  My mother in ours.  And Karen and Scott in Toby's room.

Yep - going to be busy this week sorting that out.

Hope your week is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment