Friday, December 14, 2018

The Thursday with Toby's unbirthday

Hi,

Second last Friday of the year!  Woot!  And all the days are Toby's unbirthday.  Hahahah!  Until next year and Dec 12.

Yesterday was busy at work.  And I got another migraine.  Doh!  But I did meet Mike for "lunch".  Which was really a surprise visit to his optometrist to buy him new glasses for Christmas.  Surprise!  I hope they are ready in time for Christmas.  But they might not be.    We popped into Blowfish and had sushi like old times.

Anyway, he was gracious in accepting my slightly oddball present.  Said he would never have done it otherwise.  And it was painless.  The optometrist colluded with me.  I had already picked out a frame that might suit.  And it did.

This morning is gorgeous!

Iced latte @ Machete with Andrew
Wandered home on the bus and sorted out something to eat for Toby.  My evening disappeared - I did do some laundry.  Guess that is something useful.

Mike got home late - and was quite happy with his work drinks.  Hahahah.

And today is Friday!  We're off camping tomorrow.  And walking through some chasm in the Wairarapa on Sunday.  Then Mike and Toby head off to Waikawa beach to mow the property that Adam has up there.  And ride motorcycles.

Bring it all on!

Have a good weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment