Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Tuesday with me away sick - but Mum arrives

Hi,

I woke up yesterday to find I had probably just had a migraine and the vestiges of it manifested as a headache.  5 migraines in a week was a sign.  A sign from the universe that I should stay at home.  And, although I did feel like pants through the day, this morning it does seem like it might have done the trick.  I don't feel anywhere near as drained as yesterday.

Maybe this cluster is now done and dusted?  Woot!

I did have a haircut late yesterday - which involved a head massage.  Maybe that did the trick?  Dunno. 

Went to sleep on the couch at 9pm last night and tried to get some sleep for a few hours before getting up to pick Mum up from the airport.  She came through the gate around 12.30am and we headed home and settled her in before going to bed.

I forgot to text Dad, so he was upset.  :-(  But I hope he did eventually realise that the lack of a text also meant things were going ok and that if anything had turned bad, he would definitely be in the know.  My phone was far away from me in the lounge because we've got a few things switched around so Mum gets our bed.  It made me sad to get his texts this morning when I woke.  I just forgot.  In the excitement.  And sleepiness.

We have a work BBQ for Christmas after work today.  So I will be home late.  I need to help tidy Toby's room so we can move people in there without them needing a hazard suit.  And I think Mike pitched the tent already, so he and I can move in there.  Yay!

Right.  Time to get stuck in.  My inbox has exploded.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment