Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Tuesday before Toby's birthday

Hi,

Wow - Toby is 16 today.  He was born at 8.30 in the morning, Thursday Dec 12, on a grey Scottish morning. 

Toby's birthday morning

Bit like today.  See above.  But it is about 20 degrees warmer here.  A few days before Toby was born it snowed - and I was wondering if the hospital rush might be fraught with icy excitement.  But the snow melted, and Toby waited a bit.  And out came a gorgeous wee boy.  When he was ready.

Apple of my eye.  Can't wait to meet him after work.

Although, his choice of food is Maccas.  OMG.  He obviously inherited Mike's taste buds there.

We woke him a bit early this morning, and gave him a present.  I think he was underwhelmed with the clothes he got.  Oh.  His mother has no clue.  Hahahah.

But we're getting him the Road Code book today - and Mike will sort out driving lessons.  Yay!


Iced latte with Celia @ The Lab

Did get an iced latte with Celia.  Topping up the one I had with Andrew earlier. 

Little surprise I ended up waking this morning with my own migraine.  Not just a Mike thing.  or a Toby thing.  I still get them.  Just not very often.

So, no Spin for me today.  And no run.

Just taking it chill. 

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment