Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Mondays.  Just... ok.  It came.  It went.

Let's see?  I went to work.  I worked.  Highlight was lunch with Vanessa, Kate and Mike!  Woot!  That was a big highlight.  Machete for iced coffee goodness.  And tacos goodness.  Mmmm.

Moxley loves bags.  Any bag.

Iced latte today with Andrew

Ok - I got the giggles with this iced latte with Vanessa, Kate and Mike

As Ben (behind the counter at Machete) brought my coffee over, it dribbled.  And despite him cleaning it up, as I lifted it for my pic, I could sense a dribble starting down my hand.  That made me giggle - hence the photo shows a bigger grin than usual.

There's a woman in my spin class who was entered in a half Ironman at Taupo last Saturday. 2km swim, 90km bike AND 21km run. I checked on her results, she finished all that in 6.5 hours.  OMG.  Respect.  And so impressed.  Good on her.

Anyway.  Back to the grind.  Took the Ford in for its service this morning.  Dropped Mike at the gym and continued.  Walked back.  Hopefully Mike can collect it at 5pm.  80k service.  Ouch.  And WoF.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment