Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The long holiday at home and the Monday back at work

Hi,

I am going to say this is the first time in recent Gilbert history that we have had a holiday at home.  It was quite good fun - we got a little bit done around the house.  I now have deck furniture and it looks amazing!  We can swing a cat in the garage.  We tried to change the back sprocket of the DRZ and failed - a bit.  But I enjoyed it anyway.  We ended up needing a longer chain and with no method of doing that in our garage, we had to replace the old sprocket and take it into the bike shop.


Penny bun mushroom from Celia
 I met Celia and got the most gorgeous mushroom her sister-in-law foraged.  Mushroom stew.

Iced latte @ Home with Celia

Iced latte at Machete while on hols

Iced latte somewhere else and it was good


Iced latte @ Beach Babylon with Philippa

We caught up with Philippa and enjoyed brekkie at Beach Babylon with her.  There was an Inced Americano on the menu so I ordered one just for Tyler.

Iced Americano for Tyler

OMG - Mike described this iced coffee as a punch to the face


To call it iced coffee is a misnomer.  Well, yes, ok, it was coffee with ice.  But even Mike said he reckoned it had 12 shots in it.  It wasn't bitter, or bad.  It was good coffee.  But so, so strong.  I think even 5 days later I have caffeine racing through my veins still.

Iced latte - called an Iced White - at Qilin's Tea House.  Woah - love this place!


Iced latte with Andrew while on hols.  No, wait - I think this was yesterday.
And... I have to say, my holiday pics seem to indicate all I did was drink iced coffees.  Hey - nothing wrong with that if you ask me.  Choice!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment