Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Tuesday with Mike's migraine

Hi,

It does seem as though Mike caught Toby's migraine.  The poor pair.  Toby went to school yesterday feeling a bit washed out.  But Mike stayed tucked in bed all day in his pyjamas. 

Anyway, I got home and neither of them wanted a large meal.  I tucked into the banana loaf I got Toby, given he ate the one Tessa made.  But, it seems I am the only one eating that.

Shona gets here tomorrow!  Yay!  With Michael and Frank.  We need to prep the rooms and the downstairs bathroom (for my use!!!).

The weather isn't looking super flash for their visit.

Sunday/Monday looks ok



Friday looks like a real taste of exciting Wellington weather for them.

Right.  Hope the boys are ok for their days today.  And I hope yours is also a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment