Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Monday back at work

Hi,

 Ok - work was absolutely manic.  But I had someone come back from a long stint of leave - so yay for that!

Iced latte @ Machete.  Paul told us we weren't allowed them once the outside temp dropped below 15C.  Snort!  Ridiculous notion.

My intense son

Toby had a migraine yesterday - boo for migraines.  He only wanted toast and had eaten fruit all day.

Mike sorted tea for us and then I lounged on the couch before bed, reading.  Mike and Toby did a Reddit binge.  Weirdos.

At 3am Mike woke with a migraine of his own.  Oh, yay - NOT!  The good news is that it woke me from a nightmare about work.  Mike asked how unreal the nightmare was - I had to admit it was actually fairly realistic.  So then I couldn't get back to sleep.

Please don't ask me anything hard today!

Mike is at home recovering.  Toby is going to school.  And I am in danger of sleeping on my keyboard and ending up with a backwards JK imprinted on my nose.

Hahahah!

Hope you have a far better day than any of us.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment