Friday, April 5, 2019

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

I got to chill with Mike after the PT session and a Spin class.  Yay! 

Iced latte and capp with Mike

And during the day I met with Mike and Celia for lunch ahead of a meeting down their end of town.  Even better yay!

Happy at Home - good iced coffee - like a frappe

Celia looking slightly manic


It was disappointing to hear Shona had cancelled due to extenuating circumstances and isn't coming over this holidays.  But I hope she does get to make the trip soon enough and can stay with us so we can show her around.

Toby had his mock play rehearsal for drama - he seems to think it went quite well.  I hope we get to see the real performance.

Met Mike after work (he just remembered in time that we drove in!) and we navigated the blocked streets to get home and cook tea.  I got a lunch from work - yummy lentil/beetroot thing.  Added falafel and haloumi.  Yum!

Had a good sleep until 4.45am when the cat decided it was time for me to get up.  She lay next to my head, and gently put her paws on my bare upper arm, and flexed her wee claws.  She does that for a few kneads.  If that doesn't generate any response (I am hopeful if I stay still she will wander off) she licks my nose.

She smells like tuna.

And she is already on standard time.  Daylight savings ends this Sunday.  She better not keep waking me up an hour early after Sunday!

Right.  Time for the day to start.  Please be easier than the rest of the week has been.

Weekend fun - Mike is off to survivor night.  I want to see Roller Derby Saturday night.  And pretend the world doesn't exist for a bit, I think.


Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment