Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Tuesday with a bit of exhaustion

Hi,


Busy day after I saw Shona off on the bus.  I got texts from her during the day and they got into Rotorua at a reasonable hour.  So they made good time, even with two stops.  Good on them.

Went to Spin after work and after that I felt like I was walking through treacle to do anything.  The bus took me home and I crawled up the hill.

Cooked tea for Toby and then fell into bed.  Mike got home when I had just turned out the light (8.50pm) but I was so tired I couldn't really hold up any conversation.  Zzzzzz.

Iced latte @ Machete


Mike taking sneaky selfies

What are you doing?

Into early Spin this morning.  I hope my day isn't as busy as my calendar looks.  Hahahah.  Wishful thinking.

Right.  Time to kick the day off properly.

Enjoy yours!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment