Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

Busy day - but I did get a spontaneous coffee date - so there was that highlight.

Smile!

Ahhh - how long should I smile for?

Ok - can't wait...

I got a PB in my lunch run - well, in this running era.  When I was running 3 or 4 times a week and doing 5km each time, I did a better time.  But for now - this was good!  5.2km on my watch - and 28 mins 30 secs. 

Yay!

Got a text from Toby around 5.15pm asking if I was going to the supermarket.  Hmmm - what on earth is he on about?  Next text:  I am starving and there's nothing to eat.

Lies, all lies!  There was pasta in the fridge when I got home!

Anyway, I went and bought him his shopping list of milk and grapes.  Milk and grapes?  I feel like I am feeding a wee Roman Emperor or something.  Hahahah!

Anyway, I cooked him tacos when I got home (no Roman Emperor ever ate that!) and he snacked on grapes and milk afterwards.

Mike got home and chatted to Toby for a bit before bed.  Yay!

Had an alright sleep.  The cat waited until my alarm went off before licking my nose this morning.  How kind of her!

PT session at 6.30am this morning.  Followed by Spin at 7am - and Mike came to it!  How cool is that?

Toby has his play today - I hope he owns that like a boss!  Remind me to wash his shirt tonight so it's ready for tomorrow's performance.

Right.  Time for the day to fire up!

OOsshh!

Have fun.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment