Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Wednesday with not a lot

Hi,

Yesterday was crazy  busy - and I did squeeze in an iced coffee with Ed - so that was good.  The Lab is a good option for a quick iced coffee.  Mmmmm.

Iced latte Thurs morning with Mike

Iced latte Wed morning with Ed - and Ed's finger


Got home and cooked tea for the boys.  Pre-made chicken schnitzels - but they did say mine were way better.  Good!  Hahahah.

Hoping to see Shona today.  Let's see what happens.  I have my fingers crossed her last minute kerfuffle doesn't dissuade her from coming.

Up early with Mike for my PT session.  And I followed that up with Spin at City Fitness.  Mike had a session straight after mine - so we met after our shower for an iced latte at Machete.  Mmmm.  Mike had brekkie too.

Right.  Time for the day to start.  I think Toby has his play performance today.  Wish him luck!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment