Tuesday, November 2, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Working from home yesterday.  And today for that matter.  The cats were very cute - hanging around and sleeping by me as I worked.

Smudge on the router

Smudge covers her face to sleep

Wearing Mike's hoodie


Mike got home after work and we ate some dinner and then chilled on the couch.  Off to bed and a reasonable sleep before getting up for my 1 hour PT session at the gym.

Tuesday iced latte after PT session

Drove home and Mike had a plate of porridge ready for me.  Awwwww.

Working from home.  AFL training after work tonight.  Arms dead from bench (I was hopeless - it has been a while since I did bench) and then chest accessories.  

Hope your day is a good one.  Toby has an exam tomorrow (at the uni - not online).  Hoping the covid situation remains fairly unchanged so that can happen.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment