Friday, November 5, 2021

The Thursday with aikido after work

 Hi,

Worked from home on Thursday.  Mike was in the office in town.  This left only one lap for Moxley to sit on during the day.  Hahahah.

Moxley chose my lap


After work Mike got home with a new chili plant from Roanne.  Yes!  Let's see if we can protect this one so it gets to maturity.  Our garden is in a brilliant sunny spot.  But it gets the wind too.  :-(  Something as fragile as a chili plant needs some protection.

We had some dinner before I headed off to collect Celia from her house and go to aikido.  Just 4 punters tonight.  It is good fun, I have to say.  I cannot roll over though - my inner kid is buried deep.  I must try and practice.  Anyhow - next week is the last week of the course and the sensei is coming along.  Quite excited at this prospect.

Headed home via the New World to get some provisions.

I am almost packed for the weekend away to Nelson, cycling to Spooner tunnel.  If Sally reads this she may realise I have no clue what I have really signed up for.  Hahahah.  She'll be like:  But it isn't just Spooner tunnel...

My bad.  But also - yay for surprises.  :-p

I do know we need to be on a very early flight to Nelson tomorrow morning and coming back early Monday morning.  There!  I totally have this covered.

Have a lovely weekend.  See you Monday.


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment