Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Tuesday with AFL training and a run for Mike

 Hi,

No pics that captured my day yesterday.  Happens.  It does mean there were no iced lattes consumed on my Tuesday.  Hahahah.

[Editor's note]  My analyst friend with more attention to detail (thanks Theresa) has sent me a correction to my blog.  Google photos failed to sync this morning and I assumed I had no iced latte dates.  But that was an alternate truth.

The truth is way better than that.  I did in fact have an iced latte date.  

I caught up with Theresa in a very rare iced latte date.  At Mojo.  With banana bread and everything.  Theresa is very partial to iced lattes.  There is a reason we get along, after all.  Hahah.

Iced lattes abound!

Theresa looks very happy to have an iced latte with me

[Editor - back to normal blog entry]

We did have a team lunch though - we went to Rosies and enjoyed sitting outside in the sun.  Lovely.  Thank you Angie.

Mike drove in to collect me from work at 5pm and we headed out to Martin Luckie park.  We were super early and Mike headed off for a walk and a run while I kicked the footy around before the others arrived.

Had a good training session in lovely conditions.  Took Bella home afterwards (well, she lives in town as it was easy) and then headed home for a quick tea of soup and toast before bed.

We have now switched to the summer duvet option.  Let's see how that goes.  I sense a cold snap in our near future as seems to happen.  Hahahah.

I need to collect the trailer from Creswick Garage today after work while Mike runs a "tramp" up Te Ahu Mairangi hill.  

Nice.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment