Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Tuesday with AFL training

 Hi,

My pics below are all out of order.  And it appears that I was so busy yesterday I actually forgot to blog.  Well - there you go.  Crazy times.

This is now a "catch up" post.

Tuesday morning saw me catch up with Theresa over iced latte at Mojo.  This is the last time her and I will get to share the same office space as her last day happens while I am on leave.  Fortunately she is firmly in the "friend" category and I will make sure we catch up often over lunch or an iced latte so I can hear all about her adventures.

And I think I have stupidly signed up for the next Dirt Duathlon series with her.  So there is that.  Aaarrrgghhh.  She obviously is a bad influence and I end up with poor decision making around her.  Hahahahah.

I will miss her.  But - she is going to be brilliant at her next gig.

Tuesday morning iced latte #1

Unfortunately for my colleagues, Tuesday also saw a late iced latte with Juliet.  1pm.  Well, that kicked in nicely through the afternoon.  Hahahah.

Tuesday iced latte #2

Jun had posted pics from the game on Sunday on Facebook so I took some screenshots to prove I do play AFL.  I either look ridiculously happy or ridiculously expectant I can actually get my hands on the footy.  Not a lot in-between.

Happy Angela playing AFL on Sunday

That's me in #5 listening to the coach and captain

Eyes on the prize

How to control this ball?

And celebrating the goal I just got.

AFL training after work.  We drove from work to Martin Luckie park and I got there quite early.  Spent about 30 mins kicking the footy and chatting to Pete and Shane (the coaches).  But we did get 7 players for training and the weather was ok.  
Mike went for a walk and got picnic provisions for tea - but it was too windy to enjoy a beach picnic.  So we drove home afterwards and enjoyed a "picnic" at the dining table.

Went to bed and read to unwind.  The sky was lighting up with a distant thunderstorm.  It was pretty cool.  Slept well.  Up to beautiful blue skies.

Wednesday morning after the stormy night

Monday iced latte with Mike

Found a random pic from iced latte with Mike on Monday.  This is what happens when you skip a blog day.


Come home Mike - the cat wants her food

I beat Mike home on Monday and Moxley really wanted to be fed.  Just before I snapped this pic, she had been "resting" her paws on my back.  Just resting them there.  But saying:  Mike usually feeds me about now and he's not here so you will do.  Do not forget your cat overlord.

It worked.  I fed them.

Have a fantastic day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment