Tuesday, June 14, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

As I sit at work (in the real office) I sense a break in the relentless poor weather.  I saw lovely blue skies this morning on our way into town.

Let's see?  My morning started with a migraine, which put paid to a morning gym session. We slept in an extra wee bit and worked from home. Mike discovered he had a meeting he had to be in person for and nipped into town by bus mid-morning. On the way out the door he excitedly pinged me that he'd found yet another mouse in the trap by the bins. Our best trap.

Catch #13
Unlucky for this guy

We did get to the gym at lunchtime instead, and my morning migraine didn't give me cause to stop.  Mind you, I was a little pathetic.  So maybe it did have an effect.

Bench at the gym

Back home to finish up.  I did have a late meeting with Mike to discuss work with the Netherlands.  Hahah.

Made dinner and we enjoyed the freshness of a Buddha bowl.  Hadn't had one of those in a while.

Dinner

Off to bed.  Good sleep.  Up for 7am bus into the gym.  Session with Mike.  Shower at work.  At my desk.

I did read that Celia has now contracted covid.  And I did sit next to her the entire night on Saturday night at her house.  I might be a ticking time bomb.

Poor Celia and James.  But at least they are sick together.  According to households, that is the best way to do it - rather than a protracted 2 weeks as one passes it to another in a relay.

Right.  Let's see how the day progresses.

Take care.  Good luck today, Toby.  He had an exam yesterday - 2 - 6pm.  And today he has another one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment