Thursday, June 30, 2022

The Tuesday and Wednesday at work

 Hi,


Okay - you know it is my busy time when blog posts are really sporadic.  Hahah.  But I hope I have time now to smash out a quick one.

We got the windows all done and they look marvellous.  The two young lads (Jack and Mitchell) were lovely.  Everything is tidied up and the house feels great.  Thanks for prioritising that, Mike!

Tuesday evening saw Kara pop over and we had some soup and planned our ski trip.  Mike got home not long before she headed away.  But as she left, she saw this slug in the gloom and damp on our concrete steps.  So I took a closer look.  I had never seen a slug like this one.

Leaf veined slug

I poked it.  It was slimy.  I looked it up. Turns out NZ has 30 native slugs and they are all this type ^^.  Leaf veined slugs.  If they do not look like a leaf, they are exotic imported slugs.  These do not eat your lettuces and broccoli.

I was very impressed that Kara spotted this.  So well disguised.  And now I know about these native slugs.


Work iced latte

Back to Buddha Bowls

Here's mischief

Bedroom done

Last window getting sorted

Upstairs bedroom window finally dislodged

Toby's hand from 2006

Found a hand outline of Toby's from December 2006.  He was 4 years old.  And already had big hands.  Hahahah.

Wednesday saw me and Mike head home after a long day at work.  Then we ate a good tea and went to bed no long after that.  Good sleep though.

Up to drive into the gym and then me off to work and Mike back home to work there for the day.  I showered at work and somehow got shampoo in my right eye.  It looks pretty red now.  Oops.

Hope your day is awesome.  We have a busy weekend planned.  Tramp Friday night for Tom's 40th.  Saturday dinner for Andrew's birthday.  And Sunday trap line - first one since we were fully trained.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment