Wednesday, June 22, 2022

The Tuesday at work

 Hi,

Busy days - sorry for the blog disruptions.  Gah!  I have bene able to get out for a run after work around the waterfront.  In the dark.  And rain.  And wind.  Brrrr.  New jacket seems to be working ok.  Bit sweaty on the inside.  But I expected that, really.

Mike brought me an iced latte at work

Bruce and I enjoy a coffee and a scone at Pravda

Did get to Pravda for a scone date yesterday with people from work.  That was good.

When we got home after the run (me and Callan - Mike and Janine did some core work on the grass and got filthy dirty!) we had dinner and got the windows all cleared for the work on Wednesday.

We have builders coming!  Today.  To get all the windows done.  Oohhh.  Our house will be cosy.

Moxley thinks the rug protecting the sideboard from the window work is for her

Hey there Phil - good to see you

Kitchen window before

Dining room window before

Upstairs bedroom before

Small upstairs bedroom before

And there are two more windows downstairs that are slated for an update today.

Had a hopeless sleep last night.  As did Mike.  But I was on the bus and met Phil from my old work at Mojo.  So good to catch up with him.  He is well.  

Today?  So busy.  Again.  End of quarter madness.  I am swapping work locations at lunchtime with Mike.  He will drive in and I will drive home and work from there for the afternoon.

Have a great day!


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment