Tuesday, June 28, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Happy birthday to my lovely Mum today (Tues - June 28).  I hope she has a superb day.

I was WFH yesterday (Monday) as we have the builders here, finishing off the windows.  I had to duck into town to collect my Surface from work (left it there when we headed to the airport for our long weekend) and I dropped Mike off for his gym session.  He worked from our real workplace.  :-)


Stunning Monday morning view of the harbour

I headed home to watch after the cats and supply the builders with biscuits.  :-)

Old window in bedroom

Old window in study

Displaced litter box

Builder in the window frame

New window in the office

They got the two downstairs ones done.  Sweet!  After work I popped into town to collect Mike and we picked up some groceries.  

Hope to eat and then rearrange the furniture (and litter box) and off to bed.

Up for a drive into town for my gym session and back to WFH again.  Top bedroom getting done now.

Bit wetter today.  Boo!  But no wind.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment