Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Tuesday with working from home

 Hi,

Well, my small cold seemed to be improving through the day yesterday - so much so that I wondered if I might get to work on Thursday.  But with the news of a close contact with covid, it seems prudent to keep my cold and any possible covid away from everyone still.

Moxley hanging out of the pumpkin

She is so funny!

My 5th day RAT test is tomorrow (the one international travellers have to do) - that should be a good sign of anything cooking.  I will say no to the social events we had planned - just in case.  

We didn't do much yesterday.  Work.  Then commuted home up the stairs and had dinner.  Salad.  We were still full from our lunch!  Hahah.

But I want to build some shelves in my wardrobe this Friday.  So I am mulling that over.  I will need to buy melamine shelves and cut them down to size.  And hammer in some battens as shelf holders.  Exciting.

Today is wet here in Wellington. We're working from home - again.  Keeping any germs contained.  

Toby is doing well at uni - he's on track to get a decent mark for one of his papers.  Good on him.

Have a lovely Wednesday, everyone.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment