Tuesday, February 13, 2024

The Monday with work and dance class

 Hi,

After work, I drove to pick up Barb and we headed to town for the first Shut up and Dance session with Juliet.

Shut up and dance

Okay - it was so good. Like, so much fun. I had a grin for the entire 45 mins. And this is despite not being co-ordinated at all and not once got through the entire routine properly.

The instructor was hard to hear. But that was probably just me. 20 of us. 2 blokes. And such a great time. I would suggest anyone try it at least once.

Dropped Barb home then got into the garage and got a text from Mike asking if it was possible to pick him up. So I headed to Lyall Bay. He had done a 10km run. And felt good.

We got takeway pasta from Spicer in Miramar. And took it home to eat. 

Up for a ride in. Dark! And cold.

PT session with Quentin. And after work today Abby arrives in Wellington. I am beyond excited.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment