Thursday, February 22, 2024

The Wednesday meeting up with old workmates

 Hi,

I had to get an iced latte from work - especially when AJ suggested I join him. We found Mike eating his brekkie there, so he took my pics. Yeah, nah! AJ and I were a bit bewildered. And I have selfies of Mike on my camera roll now too. Hahahah.

Iced latte at work

AJ surveys my iced latte pose with suspicion

What even is this? I blame Mike.



Another busy day. But I did get away with Mike to Foxglove to meet old Intergen workmates. Celia joined us. We were first there and chatted away before others arrived. Good to see everyone. And I took a pic of Suz because it turns out Cheryl (primary school friend from the recent Dunedin trip) worked with her.


Hey Suz

But good to see a lot of the old gang! Yay! Makes me want to see everyone else now. You know who you are.

Rode home and left Mike 4 beers deep with Hayden. That was a dangerous move by me. Hahah. Aimed for my PB up the hill - missed it by 4 seconds.  Fed the cats. Had a bath. Me, not the cats.

Into bed. Mike was not too late.

Up to drive in for gym because I am WFH today. I will try and run at lunch time. Birthday dinner for me with Mike after work today. Daisy's. In Tinakori Rd. Oohhh - looking forward to that.

Have a brilliant day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment