Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Monday working from home

 Hi,

Busy day at work - but the cats were happy I was at home. So yay for making them happy.

Google memories

Found Mike's keys. Brownie points for me

Mike loves me. He stocked our fridge

Torpedo7 delivers my new pannier rack 4 days too late

Banana bread time

Love the solar lights, Tessa

Mike got home with white chocolate for Ryan because he loves it and it is his birthday. So we drove over to the James' house and enjoyed pizza and cake with them all. 19 Feb is Ryan's birthday. 

Headed home. Slept well. Up for gym - only to find Quentin had cancelled. Will find another space to do my PT session. Hope he got some sleep!

Today is EVERYONE's birthday. We know so many birthday people today. Scotty, Richard, Tim, Alistair.

Right. Time for lots of iced lattes.

Have a brilliant day!


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment