Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Wednesday with Abby visiting for tea

 Hi,

Our internet is fixed. So today's pics are a mix of Tues and Wed. But working from home using my phone was interesting. No issues at all - even with video cameras on for long meetings. I used 4.6GB of data for the day. All interesting stats.

Chorus came to fix the wires. It was all done by about 1.30pm. Sweet!

Home made iced latte

Wires down

Wires tidied, but not yet fixed

Cardio session with Abby and Quentin

Thurs morning PT


Abby, Hayley and Jenna came over for tea around 3.30 pm and watched some Disney+ while I finished work. Then I came up to make tea. Made them some veggie snacks and they polished those off. They did say they were craving vegetables.

Wed night dinner

Everyone at tea - Abby is behind the vase

They brought me flowers and choccies. So I put the flowers on the table for the roast lamb dinner and took a pic. And didn't realise until later that Abby was behind the vase as I took it.

Hopeless pic.

Tea was great. We chatted away. Then Mike dropped them off at Willis Lane for ice cream and bowling. They are off today (Thurs) to Ohakune for their next destination.

I loved having Abby here. And Mike and I have resolved to visit Aus more often. There you are - heard it here!

Up for my first bus ride in for 2024. They changed our buses in mid Jan. A new service - 4. And new times. So I got a sleep in because this new bus is at 6.06am or 6.36am. And 6.06 is waaay too early for my PT session.

But - would 6.36am be too late?

No. It was not. I got there at 6.58am. I did have to run a bit. But I also had two bags of gear. So I think it might work if I ever have to bus in.

Bench with Quentin. 40kg. Yeah - tough. 3 x 3. Bit raggedy. And then close grip at 20kg. My arms are noodly now.

Met Andrew for a bike gear switch. I have a selection of packing options for Iona.


Thurs morning iced latte

Bike gear swap in progress


We are so on for this weekend! My birthday too! 

Good luck for Mike on his Round the Bays half marathon. Phew!

Have a brilliant weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment