Monday, February 12, 2024

The weekend in Wellington

 Hi,

This post is bringing all the content to you. Iced lattes (okay - no one wants that except me) and cats! I know who you are that ask for the cat content!

Friday was stunning. Gorgeous weather. I rode to town for all my appointments. Gym. Haircut. Eyebrows. And added in a lunch with Quentin and Andrew. So social!

Rode to town on Friday

Went to the gym

Had lunch with Quentin and Andrew

Saw a cool van in the car park. Mystery van.

Can I count this as an iced latte pic?

Friday turned it on!

Moxley chilling on my chest

Saturday was chill because Mike got a migraine during the night. So no park run for him. And no gym for us either. He slept for a bit then we watched some videos. Cats were happy.

I got the bikes ready for the big bike ride this coming weekend. Woot! My chain is so clean. You could use it to cut your sandwiches!

Home made iced latte

Mitre10 Mega iced latte

Sunday saw us decide it was time to sort out Mike's new shelves for his shoes in his wardrobe. Mainly so Smudge doesn't decide it is a better place than using the kitty litter. Yuck!

Wardrobe work commences

And done!

Mike now has a super tidy wardrobe and his side of the room is so tidy! It looks amazing. So - yay to a job well done.

And as I type this, Toby and Tessa are on board their flight back to Aotearoa. They had such a good time. I am so pleased for them.

Have a wonderful week.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment