Wednesday, February 21, 2024

The Tuesday with the cats annual vet service

 Hi,

What a day at work. I was grumpy most of the day. And while work felt in a better shape by the end of the day, my early ride home felt like either I was a target for other road users - or invisible to them. So I was grumpy riding home too.


Work iced latte - French Kiss cart

We left to head home a bit early because it was vet time for the cats. And Smudge is never happy about this. She just gives pitiful meows and just hunkers down and hopes that no one can see her. She just goes to her happy place.

Anyway, we got them in their crates and in the car. Met a new vet - Daniel. And he gave them both jabs and said they were fine. We had to measure Moxley's sleeping respiration rate. Which Mike did this morning and said she had 15 breaths, She is obvs an elite athlete cat. The vet said to worry if it was over 30.

On the drive back, Mike sat in the back with them both in their crates. And asked if he could let Moxley out. She usually explores the back of the car. But this time she came to the front. And climbed over me as I stoically ignored her.


Moxley leaves her mark

We got home and I noticed I had blood dripping down my arm from the frantic cat activity. Too funny. Makes me look like a pirate - bit like my scarred foot. Hahah.

Relaxed evening and then bed. Up to ride in on a glorious morning. Cardio session at the gym with Mike and Quentin. So hard.


Cardio session


Moxley helps navigate

And at work. now. Woot. Hoping for a far better day.

Meeting ex workmates after work today at Foxglove. Then ride home and chill.

Enjoy your day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment