Tuesday, April 16, 2024

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Not a lot happened yesterday when I worked from home. Token iced latte pic. But more cat content than usual. And we got a water fountain for the cats. I hope they like it. So far I have only seen Moxley use it. Smudge is so distrustful.

Home iced latte options

Just me and the cats

Awwww

New water fountain

Gorgeous evening

Why are you disturbing me?

Mike had an exciting journey home. He grabbed my bike from work and took it home on the bus. By all accounts (okay - his account) it was easy. Yay!

We had tea and then watched YouTube and went to bed. Still sore from trapline replacement work. Rode in this morning and had a PT session with Quentin. Light weight on deadlifts. 50kg. 6 reps x 4 sets. Then stretching. My poor pecs. My poor hip flexors. My poor calves. Quads. Glutes. Okay - I am sure you get the picture now.

After gym, I grabbed a quick brekkie at Margies with Maureen. Not a bad brekkie. $15 for eggs bene - and the eggs were perfect.

Iced latte

Work iced latte top up!

And went for a work iced latte with Jill when she got in. You should all be afraid now. Very afraid.

The most beautiful day here today. No wind. No clouds. Still and calm. Cool. High of 18C. But the best sort of autumnal weather.

Have a marvellous day.

Love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment