Tuesday, April 9, 2024

The Monday working from home

 Hi,

Heck - this is boring visual content. No cats. No iced lattes. What? I will lose readers in droves. Hahah. I worked from home - and as well as productivity at work, I was productive at home too. Wash done. Slow cooker put on. Potatoes out of the garden for tea. Yep.

And I noticed a mouse in our trap by the front door. I will get onto that and show you in a later blog. Must be a mouse in the high 20s now for kill count.

Wee mouse met its grisly end

Puncture gas canister. Yeah - I dunno either

Mike got home and we ate slow cooker. It was okay. Not my best effort. And then off to bed, really. Good sleep. Up for gym. Let's see what happens there.


Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Look at the amazing engagement I'm getting from that punctured gas canister photo
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WellingtonTramping/?multi_permalinks=1256314638484866

    ReplyDelete