Thursday, April 11, 2024

The Wednesday with Suga

 Hi,

Okay - there are no cats pics. But I did get a can of coconut iced latte from AJ at work. So I finally tried it and took a pic. I really wanted to like this. And the coffee taste was really nice. But the syrupy consistency put me off the actual drink itself.

Coconut canned iced latte

After work, Mike and I walked to Courtney Place. Toby sent us a pic of overcast conditions in Chc and 25C temps. So we sent back a similar pic. Warm evening with clouds. We have a river of rain from the Tasman spilling itself all over the motu.

We also have warm weather here in Wellington

Beersies

It was D Day evening with Sarah. Suga from BTS was doing solo concerts and they had a movie release of it. So we enjoyed a dinner at a Korean restaurant next to The Embassy and then went in to find our seats.

D Day is coming

Us and the rest of the audience

Korean dinner

Suga!

Too excited, Mike!

Lots of people filled the middle seats - and some had special lights to wave about. Mike and I enjoyed the movie - knowing very little about Suga and his songs. Sarah had tried to educate us - and I did recognise a few songs.

I think both of us enjoyed ourselves. Sarah took us home - and we walked home from her place. In the still warm night.

Warm night in bed then up to ride in for gym. Gorgeous sunrise. Then squats for me with Quentin. 40kg. 5 reps x 5 sets. The Bulgarian split squats for fun.

Thursday morning sunrise

Mike has bought me a bench press and is going to pick it up tonight. From Paraparaumu. I hope it works for us.

I bumped into Andrew as I rushed from the gym to The Lab. Chatted to him for a minute or two. Then met Yvette from the Auckland office for brekkie. Good to catch up with her.

Yvette and my iced latte at The Lab

We have trap line commitments this weekend. And the river of rain to watch for. Let's see what pans out.

Take care!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment