Wednesday, April 17, 2024

The Tuesday with all the gym equipment arriving

 Hi,


Busy times. Mike was at home early Tuesday to accept the delivery of some gym gear for our home gym setup. Yes!

When I got home, the last wee thing had been delivered. But I have not yet unwrapped everything to try it out. Not sure when I will get the chance in the next 3 days. Busy. Hahahah.

Gym gear is here


Mike had a meeting at home in the evening. He was careful not to volunteer for anything. I was so proud.

Off to bed. Up for my bike ride in. With the excitement of the gym gear when I got home Tuesday, I forgot my bike needed a charge. So this morning was a slog to work - using the downhills and my legs to save the onbe single bar I have left. Because I have to get it up the hill after work today! Hahah.

Bench this morning. 37.5 3 reps x 4 sets

Bench with Quentin. 37.5 kg. 3 reps x 4 sets. But Quentin had to help me with my last rep. Sigh. This is what the home gym will help me improve.

Dave took my iced latte!

Back to work to shower. Then coffee date with Dave at Margies. Caught up with his news. He's a granddad once more. Wee Arabella. Congrats, Dave.

And back to work. Frantically busy. Not sure why.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment