Wednesday, April 10, 2024

The Tuesday with work

 Hi,

You will all be pleased to know the cat and iced coffee content is back! Yes, calm the farm! Normal service has resumed. Hahahah.

Worl iced latte

Dawn yesterday

Adnan! Woot! Thank you for a Cuckoo iced latte

Adnan took me out for an iced latte at Cuckoo. They usually have one of the best - but they changed it a bit. It was a bigger glass with more ice. But the coffee was still good. I just didn't appreciate the different aesthetics.

Work was very social. It had been a wee while (a week) since I was here. So I spent a bit of time after all my meetings chatting to various folks. Meanwhile, Mike got bored and caught the bus home. I rode home and found he had fed the cats and was sorting out our tea. Seems like a good thing. Talk a lot at work. Ride home. Have tea made for me.

I also tucked into more feijoas from Elly and Tom's friends. Mmmmm. I must have eaten a few kilos. Only some rag tag ones left in the bottom of the bag now.

Feijoas almost all gone

Moxley followed me to the bathroom

And sat on the windowsill looking like a cat model

New fridge magnet from Maureen

Mike had some online meeting - AGM for something - and he was the only punter that seemed to log on for it. It got postponed to next week.

And then off to bed. Good sleep. Up for bus in with Mike for gym. He did treadmill for 3k and I did bench with Quentin. 37.5kg. 4 reps x 4 sets. But it was a little terrible and Quentin had to help my left arm in the last few reps.

Morning French Kiss iced latte

After work we are off to the Suga concert with Sarah at The Embassy. Yeah - no idea what it will be like. But - woot!

Have a brilliant day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment