Thursday, April 18, 2024

The Wednesday with lunch for me and a train ride for Mike

 Hi,

Had a lovely lunch with Barb - and Juliet rushed over between her meetings to catch up too. Great fun to hear all about everyone's recent adventures.

Lunch with Barb - and Juliet

Mike was off to Lower Hutt to meet Janine at Sally and Andrew's place and plan their ANZAC weekend tramp. And I rode home and fed the cats. And myself.


My dinner

Tried out the gym

Then I gave the home gym a whirl with its new plates and barbell. Oh yes! Nice and grippy. Love the new barbell.

Sally dropped Mike back home after their tramp planning session. And off to bed. Up for my ride in. Squats. 50kg. 4 reps x 4 sets. Then leg press. 130kg. 8 reps x 3 sets.

We're off to Kapiti Island tomorrow. Glamping. Cannot wait for that!

Sunrise Thursday

Iced latte at French Kiss cart

They have fixed the water leak

I took a photo on March 12th 2024 of the fairly new leak outside work. And it was leaking yesterday and this morning it is fixed. So I reckon late on April 17th they fixed it. Just over a month. Hope that is within their KPIs.

And watching Arsenal with workmates

After gym, I watched the football with Adnan and others. Arsenal v Bayern Munich. Close in the first half. But Bayern kinda stepped up. And that is it for this season. Great game.

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment