Thursday, April 4, 2024

The Wednesday working from home

 Hi,

Well, I have no photos to show off. This is what working from home does to you. Mike and I worked from home all day.

We were feeling pretty shattered after work. Had some tea and had a bath and then went to bed. As I went to bed, my phone said there was a software update. So I kicked that off. And when it restarted, it demanded a Samsung login. I could do nothing else with it. Bricked. Because... what on earth was my Samsung account? I had never used it. Mike checked on his phone for info on it. Seems like I need a PC to sort it.

So off to sleep. Mike got a better sleep than the night before. My sleep was better - but still not great.

I did my PT session at home with Mike's phone. Good session. Arms and shoulders. Lucky I can still type!

Mike drove in for his session. Then after that he will take the car to Northland garage for a huge service. Brakes. Goodness knows what else. And he will ride his bike home to work here.

Let's see what happens there.

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment