Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Monday at work

 Hi,

Usual WFH day on Monday. It was so cold and wet and windy. Yuck. I pinged Mike halfway through the morning that I was cold at my desk in the office. And he checked the temp in our bedroom and it was 14C. So he turned on all the heat pumps. Before I knew it, it was cozy in the house. So funny.

Sourdough

Two cold soaked porridge brekkies

Mike got home after work quite late. But I made a quick tea (asparagus and Salmon) and that was all sorted. I also made us both porridge for the morning. Let's see what Mike thinks of that.

Up early this morning. 5.30am. Made sandwiches for us both with the fresh bread from last night. And I ate my porridge. It was ok. I think I can improve it.

Rode in. Went to the gym. 85kg deads. 3 reps x 5 sets. Phew.

Gym with Myra at lunch today. Then a run after work with Mike. That is the plan. But it is cold and it is a busy day. Who knows how I will feel.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment