Wednesday, October 9, 2024

The Tuesday with a walk home with Mike and Barb

 Hi,

Busy times at work. Ate my sandwich at my desk for lunch. Home made sourdough.  Mmmm.

French Kiss cart iced latte

Went for a run with Mike after work. After telling Iona we were not very windy (Blenheim was!) I ate my words. It was so windy. Even for Wellington. Mike had to rescue a woman who got blown off her bike and couldn't get up again because of the wind!

After our run we walked home with Barb and Mike through the bush. Such a good walk, even if it is quite long and quite steep.

Walk home

City view

Exploring

Home to make tea and chill out.

Up for a bus in. Because I walked home.  Hahahah. PT session.  80kg deads.  4 reps x 4 sets.

Then brekkie at Pravda with Roanne. Haven't caught up with her for ages.


Pravda iced latte

Hope your day is a good one.

Master Kong to say goodbye to Amy today.


Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment