Wednesday, October 2, 2024

The Tuesday with a lot of work

 Hi,

Big day at work yesterday. Phew! Got through it. Grabbed some drinks after work with some workmates and then got changed at work, ready to ride home. As I walked up the front stairs at work, I heard a mighty clattering from the building. Thought it was an earthquake, so I paused my walking. Felt nothing despite the clattering continuing. So I kept walking. Turns out it was an earthquake. 5 near Seddon.

Planning day set up to go!

Fortified with a work iced latte

But got a ping from Mike - his snowlovers meetup had just him in it. So he met Andrew and went to Bin44 (where we were) to find us gone. Hahah. So I wandered back - in my bike shorts. Caught up with Andrew. Told him all about the spring challenge.

Rode home. Fed the cats. Mike got home and we moved my old single bed (had it since I was 14) outside for collection by City Mission. We are replacing it with a single futon. 

I am processing the loss.

Had a good sleep. Rode in for PT session. 87.5kg deads. 3 reps x 4 sets. 

Another big day at work.

Have a good one, wherever you are.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment