Wednesday, October 16, 2024

The Tuesday at work

 Hi,

No cat content. But just so you all know, Moxley is very naughty. Hahah. She knows we are careful if she is around when we open the front door. So now she waits out of sight then bolts through our legs. She did it to me on Monday and this morning (Wed) she did it to Mike. Hahah. He caught her and brought her back in.

Anyways. Yesterday I went for a run after work with Mike and Callan. I did 3k and they did 5k. And in the evening Kaustubh pinged me to ask if it was Mike he had seen on Wellington Live's social feed. Yes, yes it was. And good to chat to Kaustubh too.

Tuesday morning iced latte from French Kiss

Mike and Callan make Wellington Live's socials while out running


Anyways, we ate leftovers (or Indian curry out of a bag - that was Mike). I made more cold soaked porridge. And we were not long out of bed after some life admin.

Mike took the Wed morning gym session so I had a lazy morning and caught the bus. Was unsure if the road resurfacing would cause problems. No - the bus came.

Will the bus come?

It did come - and I got another French Kiss iced latte

Bumped into Khemry on my way to work. Wish most of my mornings had a chat to Khemry in them - what a lovely start to my day. She is excited about putting an offer on a house in Lower Hutt. Fingers crossed for her.

And I got an iced latte. Asked for a bucket of it and the chap laughed. Said maybe they should bring in that size.

And now my day stretches ahead.

Run after work. And a walk home with Barb. Woot.

Hope your day is ace!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment