Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Halfway through July already. Madness. I actually think Vivienne is away (down south skiing with Benjamin) so I ’ve lopped her off the list as it ’ll be worse than the usual spam from me embedded in the other emails she gets in her absence.


Last night was pleasant if not very productive in the DIY stakes. The Carpet One man turned up at 1730 (I had forgotten) just as the dinner was about to go on – ready for the boys to eat as they stepped in the door. We have asked him to come back during the day so we can check the carpets in natural light. Maybe this Sunday. So we really need a top coat on down there so we can compare and contrast the sample. I think Toby will need to go to the Sampson household so we can get stuck in.

Toby slept well last night – did he wake up asking if it was morning at some stage? I might be dreaming about that. He was up at 6.40 this morning. He came into the kitchen and gave me a huge fright with a massive “Boo! ”. He seemed quite chuffed with that. I left the boys snuggling up together in our bed. I hope that doesn ’t last too long.

It ’s a shame for Toby. I remember school holidays as lazy times where you stayed up later, slept in, read books, played, went to movies, swimming, the crib – whatever! Toby still has to get up early and go to sleep at the right time. Maybe it ’s character building???

Ok. Time for Weetbix.

No comments:

Post a Comment