Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It was a beautiful morning to ride in – no wind and no clouds. I could see Orion halfway up the eastern horizon and felt sure summer was on its way! Heheheheh. I left the boys fast asleep this morning so I hope they are on schedule.


By the way, we don ’t have a land line phone at the moment. If you ring it ’ll just ring off the hook. We had some DIY issues which meant we also don ’t have any cable TV. The end of our coaxial cable is now part of the wall linings in the stairwell. I told Mike it looked like it might fit through the gib crack at the end and it might just need a sharp tug. Well, the cable came through but the end stayed where it was wedged into the gib.

I need some Weetbix and a cup of tea.

Mike and Toby enjoyed their McDonalds dinner last night while I did the release (which went well apart from Los Angeles which still hasn ’t picked up the new data – I sense a major hassle with that today). Toby is also sleeping very well now. Although Mike did his best to ruin my sleep last night. I was almost asleep when he came to bed (after creating a bigger hole in the stairwell gib where the TV and phone cables are located!) and he said we should watched the first 30 mins or so of this movie called Cloverfield. We had no idea what it was about. After the first 20 mins or so I was ready to turn it off. It was like Blair Witch Project in it was all amateur video footage of a party, but then the fun kicked in and I was scared stiff by the time the movie finished. So I lay there for a few more minutes that necessary when I should have been asleep 80 minutes before!

I ’m hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment