Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My sisters ’ birthday today – Shona and Sharon. I don ’t know where the month of July has gone but their birthday indicates the end of the month almost. So, gone it is! Woollies delivered again last night and it went without incident. I didn ’t end up with kilos of fruit or anything unusual. What ’s on the menu tonight? Tacos! Yummo!

The evening just frittered away last night. Toby seemed to take ages to get put to sleep. I blame Mike. Mike seemed to be encouraging the second book, then the third book and then Toby realised his Dad was enjoying it all too much and chose a fourth book (I might be Gilberting, but it seemed that way to me). Then we did about 30 mins of DIY (Mike filled in the concrete and I sanded the window frame and a rough bit of architrave on the door). Tonight means we need to give the doors a final coat and it ’ll all be ready for the carpet on Friday.

The road was wet on the way down the hill this morning (there must have been rain during the night), but I stayed dry and I can see blue sky outside. It all felt pretty slippery though. And there was a fog in the valleys.

Ok. Time to get stuck in. The Weetbix was great and my tea is almost perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment