Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good afternoon on Wed, Aug 12

Hi,

Mike's parents arrived last night for a quick stop on their way up to the Lamb's 50th wedding anniversary celebrations. So we all had fun over dinner catching up - my parents were over too.

Today is karate day and Mike's parents dropped wee Toby off at school. That meant Mike and I could ride in together. The roads were nice and dry so it was a good ride in. It was later than usual as Mike can't seem to leave super early in the mornings.

I think Mike's parents are collecting wee Toby from Skids after tennis and my parents are arriving to take Toby to karate.

Complicated, eh? ;-)

We have chicken satay sticks for dinner, so I hope that caters to everyone. Phew!

I saw a photo of my sister Karen running in the Sydney City to Surf race. She did it! Hooray! And now she has a certificate of merit.

That's about it. The training is going well this week. Loads to learn.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment