Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Aug 4

Hi,

We had a great evening at Keas with our four wee Keas all invested. Wally handed over the scarves and the youths (politically correct speak from the scouting movement for children) all took the promise and said the motto. They all did very well. The volcano painting and subsequent eruption will occur next week. The new leaders are waiting (im)patiently for police checks so they can be fully warranted. It is very exciting.

So we got home after that and made a quick meal (fresh pasta) and before we knew it, it was Toby's bedtime. Mike tidied up like a manic person and the place looks vaguely respectable given we have unloaded a weekend of gear into the lounge and stressed the washing machine to the maximum.

I took the bus to work this morning as the rain was lashing against the windows as I woke up. That is the crucial 10 minutes when I have to decide on taking the bus or the bike. Lashing rain does nothing for my bike riding. I am so soft!

I hear the forecast is for better weather tomorrow. Hooray!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment