Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Aug 20

Hi,

The month is rapidly passing me by. This morning is a glorious day in Wellington - no wind and blue skies. Heavenly. If you're here - get out and enjoy it (you know who I am talking to!).

We have a squash game at lunch time today. I played for the first time in years about 3 weeks ago and now I want to start a semi regular squash routine.

Mike's parents arrived back in Wellington yesterday evening and my parents cooked up a storm at our house to feed us all. I'll head home at 1730 on my bike to cook up butter chicken for tonight's dinner. Anyone for a family meal this weekend? We'd have to sort out when the Gilbert parents are available because they have a function on at some stage.

Mike got to drive home a work car last night - it needed a run to keep its battery charged up. The temptation was strong to drive in with him this morning but I am keen to do 5 days riding this week! And it was a lovely ride in.

Ok. Time to get stuck in.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment