Friday, August 7, 2009

Good morning on Fri, Aug 7

Hi,

Mike had a marathon epic release last night at work. The cautionary tale is - don't work in IT if you want your sleep. He got home at 3.30am! The release started at 8am the day before! Yikes! Makes my two hour ones look very calm and peaceful.

Needless to say, I missed table tennis. I may try and play somewhere with Mum before next Thursday. We have club championships coming up after all.

Mum is also coming in for lunch today at around 1pm. It is such a lovely day today - even better than yesterday. We'll find somewhere to eat.

The weekend is almost here! Hooray. Swimming tomorrow morning and a little bit of shopping at Queensgate before the DIY weekend activities kick in. The weather tomorrow is supposed to be like today so I might also try to get some gardening done. Perhaps we can drop Toby off somewhere to play a bit while we paint.

Next week I am on a training course all week so I am unsure how much blogging I can produce! Mike may have to take over the reins to keep the flood up.

Have a marvellous weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment