Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Aug 18

Hello there,

Keas was great fun last night. The volcanoes were christened and they all erupted with varying degrees of ferocity. The daylight we have at the start of Keas now meant we could do it outside on the grass - so nothing was destroyed by the oozing lava. The kids all loved it. Next week is paper aeroplane night. Woo hoo!

I bumped into Sally this morning on the way to work. We chatted for a few minutes outside her work. The minister talks to them today. Ooooooo. The MoH is in the news already this week and guaranteed to stay there for a bit I think. Job cuts loom. Fingers crossed it doesn't affect our family, eh?

Tonight is Tuesday night and the evening we have off from frenetic activity. I do need to go and buy dinner at lunchtime today though. I fancy chicken schnitzel strips. And I just know Toby does - he eats more of them than I do!

Nothing much going on. So, have a good day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment